Friday, December 16, 2011

What inexpensive device can I use to get off-air signals if I don't want digital cable or DishNetwork?

My rabbit ears just aren't getting it anymore. Digital off-air signals are available close to me. What do I need to pick them up. I'm not ready for HDTV yet, but I would like a digital tuner.|||I'm not sure what the hell the first two answerers are talking about. You need an over the air digital reciever. the link below is an example.





this will let you recieve the over the air digital and HDTV signals and will downconvert them to your non-HDTV. It will look better than rabbit ears, but not High Definition. The good thing though is that they have digital outputs, so when you want an HDTV, you can connect this for full quality video.|||You need to be careful here, the FCC may want to talk to you.|||BitTorrent - watch it on your computer.|||You need an off the air ATSC tuner (computer or TV) with an antenna. Your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment