Monday, December 19, 2011

As a new customer what is the best cable to install optimum, directv or dishnetwork?

I have dishnetwork and haven't had any trouble. From what I have read in Y!A, directv is not good at customer satisfaction. Just do a search for directv in Y!A and see what the questions and complaints are.|||I have Cox cable in my area but I've been told Direct TV especially if you can bundle with phone and internet|||They all suck. Charge to much and they all give you crap you do not want. I have Time Warner Basic cable. My neighbors have both Direct and Dish. when it rains or snows the picture stinks on there sets. I just want a good ala carte service. Let me pick the channels I want and give me a fair price.|||The best picture comes from fiber optics (if you can get it). Verizon is laying fiber optics in about 30 or so markets. They deliver 100% of an uncompressed complete digital picture %26amp; sound straight to your home. Neither cable TV or satellite TV can do this.. Check their website and enter your address to see if it's available in your neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment