Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dishnetwork, satellite, can you record one Chanel in HD and watch a different station at the same time?

I have had cable Tv for over 20 years and always recorded one station while watching another. Now that we have a new Tv coming with HD, home theatre, etc, we are thinking of changing to sattlite, ( Att., Dish network), I don't hink all sales reps know what they ae talking about so I trust you, the ones that have or had it, so can you record a channell on your TV while watching another station on the same TV? I will have the Tvio box and the digital etc equipment necessary for the best picture. If I get the dual package, how is the picture on that? Thank you...|||You need a satellite receiver with 2 tuners. The standard hi def receiver (211 or 411) does not have 2 tuners. The 622, which is a DVR, does have 2 tuners. You would need the 622 to watch hi def on 1 channel and output std. def to another tv.|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment