Friday, December 16, 2011

Do directv or dishnetwork satellite dishes work for free to air (fta), legal reception?

I have a fta lnb from a friend, and i'm wondering if i can hook it up on a dish network or directv dish. I have heard that fta requires 30", but have seen otherwise. I have tried looking on satellite message boards, but franky their language is too technical. Please help! Can I simply change the lnb %26amp; have it work? 10 pts for thorough, clear answer. Thanks!|||Yes directv dishes DOES work for FTA. I don't know where you live but where I do people that use them have to paint the dish in order to erase de Directv logo.





I see you like the FTA matter, did you know that acording to UN all the private comercial Satellites should use 20% of the channels to FTA. well most of them just don't obey that.

No comments:

Post a Comment