Saturday, December 24, 2011

I have a question about DishNetwork service?

My dad has dishnetwork and i live in a apartment because I am in college. And i was wondering if i could get dishnetwork to install a satellite dish at my aprtment and i could just use my dads service in my apartment. So i was wanting to know if i could do that or would i need to pay dishnetwork to install a saellite even if im still using my dads service





Or would i need to start a service of my own


10 points for the best and quickest help THankz|||If the apt. is at the same address where your Dad lives you can use the same service.





If you live somewhere else, you have to have your own dish and subscription. You might be able to add it to your dad's bill, or he could co sign, but you have to ask dish if you can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment