Friday, December 16, 2011

Can I buy those other universal remotes for my DishNetwork reciever?

My DishNework remote is not working properly when I press the SAT and other buttons. Their remotes are expensive. so, can I buy regular universal remotes? They say it will work, will it? I have the skinny black standard reciever.|||If your DIsh Network receiver manual says the remote is an infared remote and if the universal remote says it works with Dish Network boxes then it will probably work. The reason why some people have problems with remotes and satellite boxes is because some older satellite boxes and maybe some new ones have radio frequency (RF) remotes that work through walls. And not many universal remotes have that feature.|||yes at bestbuy|||It will work but it might not have all the functions that one of their remotes will have. You might want to try dishdepot.com. they have pretty cheap dishnetwork remotes. Also, look for a RCA RCU900 universal remote, it works great. Just Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment